Clinical Nurse Advisor Urology or Stoma
Full time ( Part time may also be considered)
Positions across England
Salary up to c£40,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) + Excellent Benefits including phone, laptop, car or car allowance , pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN) with considerable Urology/Continence /Stoma management experience looking for a new career with a healthcare company committed to providing the best stoma and urology care services for patients and Nurses?
As a result of continued expansion we are looking for candidates across England. Typically working within a 1.5 to 2 hour radius of your home address the role will involve seeing patients in their own homes or in clinics to review their continence needs and current appliances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Act on clinical referrals from customers and visit patients within set time frames.
· To assess the patient for a relevant continence/urology device or appliance.
· To provide communication to all relevant parties re the patients’ care
· To work in conjunction with hospital trusts, or CCG’s to support and deliver their aims and objectives
· To provide telephone assistance and support to individuals requiring continence and/or urology products where required. Provide support, information and referral as indicated
· Share knowledge and skills with team.
· To provide training and education to customers based in a variety of clinical settings including nursing homes, clinics, hospitals, and community settings, attend study days and exhibitions as necessary
· Manage the prescription services commissioned by the NHS ensuring prescriptions are checked and issued with accuracy, safety and timely as per agreed KPIs
To be considered for this important role you will ideally meet the following criteria;
· Extensive Continence and/or Urology or Stoma nursing experience
· Extensive experience within urology/urogynae/stoma nursing setting
· An understanding of and strong commitment to patients
· Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in partnership with other professionals
· Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ideally V150 or V300 prescriber qualification or willing to take the qualification whilst in post
To find out more about this exciting role please call Katie Jones on 01189 713879 or send your CV
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Colorectal Nurses and Nurse Advisors
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- continence, urology or stoma: 2 years (preferred)
- NMC (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: XC3638b