Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Family Practitioner in Havering
The primary purpose of this post is to key work a caseload of families and individuals within the Early Help Service and to work as part of multi-disciplinary team in delivering interventions that aim to tackle issues identified. The team will be testing out new ways of intensive work with families to ensure positive and sustainable changes are made and that appropriate interventions are offered at the right time.
The key objectives are to:
- Provide tailored support and interventions based on the identified needs of the family. This could also include intensive work with those in care, on the cusp of care or stepping down from statutory services.
- In partnership with families and other agencies, carry out a comprehensive assessment address identified needs and ensure sustainable long-term change is achieved.
- Have a good understanding on local need, available resources and to effectively engage partner agencies to ensure families achieve optimum outcomes.
- Keep abreast with any changes to policies that may affect families, for example welfare reform, Troubled Families agenda.
Weekly Hours - 36
Assignment Duration - Initially 3 months.
Weekly Hours: 09:00-17.30
For this position you must also have:
A degree or master's in social work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
- Enhanced DBS clearance
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
- Consistently excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Personal on-going training budgets
- Registrations and DBS paid for by us
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call Matthew at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Matthew.Nicholson@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role, and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.