Job descriptionJob Title Indirect Tax Partner, London
Contract Type Permanent
Contract Duration n/a
Salary £140000 - £200000 per annum
Our Reference 5638
Who to Contact Medet Ali
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job DescriptionThis top firm offers you an opportunity to take a step up to partner. The role will involve building up the team (there is an existing one in place) and developing the business. Many existing clients can be tapped for fees and a lot of new work coming through the doors. This is an ideal position for a client-facing senior professional to really make their mark.
- This is an expanding practice that has grown organically and thanks to the strategic acquisition.
- The practice has Invested in several lateral hires at the partner level that has boosted the fee base and profile.
- The team is winning new work every week through its international network and UK based contacts.
- Wide range in sectors, size and complexity, stand-alone and groups.
- Great staff retention and regular history of staff development.
- International group companies.
- Business clients with overseas interests and subsidiaries of overseas companies.
- Sizeable SME’s and listed companies.
APPLY NOW or more details
Take control of your career: join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, and neither are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for positions that fit your unique career aspirations, desired culture and location. Ref: 5638 Published: 6 months ago
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Ivanti Bracknell Today