Up to £37600 per annum + pension, medical, etc.
Mechanical maintenance technician required to work days Monday to Friday for a well-respected, financially secure manufacturing business that offers excellent working conditions. You will earn a competitive salary and benefits package inclusive of:
- An excellent pension scheme where you can receive up to 15% total contribution (9% employer, 6% employee)
- Private medical cover
- Potential annual bonus
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Compressed working hours scheme - you can achieve 45 days of leave per year if you work an additional 30 minutes per day (for this role the hours would be 7:30am-4pm Monday to Friday) and accrue an additional day of leave that can be taken the following month.
As the mechanical maintenance technician, you'll work closely with the maintenance supervisor and the wider maintenance team. You will have involvement in reactive, planned preventative and project work as part of a large maintenance team. Duties will include:
- Repair and inspection of equipment
- Contributing to the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system
- Assisting in the delivery of projects relating to the improvement of the site
To apply for the mechanical maintenance technician, you will need:
- A time served mechanical apprenticeship
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to use machine tools such as lathes, drills, milling equipment, etc.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, etc. is highly desirable
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £37,600 (inclusive of overtime/on-call allowance) + pension, private medical, potential annual bonus, compressed working scheme, etc.
The hours of work will be days Monday to Friday. You will be part of an on-call rota for weekends with additional payments being made as part of this if you are called out to site.
If you are a mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical fitter, mechanical technician, etc. that wishes to be considered for the mechanical maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical fitter, mechanical technician, mechanical craftsman, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org