Job reference: 000378
Location: Bank Top Farm
Closing date: 19/06/2022
Salary: £37,500 - £42,500 (Depending on Experience)
Employment type: Permanent
Division: Not specified
Hours per week: 40
OneMedical Group was founded in 2004 on the idea that there is a better way to care for communities. Our mission of ‘Improving Lives’ is underpinned by our core values of ‘Putting People First, Working Together for a Better Future’. We are committed to NHS values and reducing health inequalities.
We believe in delivering services that improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, making sure primary care, as the foundation of the NHS, can thrive. Our focus is on services that help our patients and their families adopt and sustain healthy behaviours, that improve health and quality of life, and lead to better health outcomes.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Patient Systems Lead to join and support our dynamic Business Information & Systems team in delivering effective and efficient clinical systems deployment and improvement on behalf of the NHS service delivery team. .
It’s a really exciting time to join the group as we continue growing our business and we want innovative and dynamic individuals to join us on this mission!
About the role
The Patient Systems Lead will be primarily responsible for leading on new service roll out, clinical systems upgrades, any small business requests and managing incidents within the core clinical systems across primary and urgent care (Adastra, EMIS & TPP).
The post holder will update, manage and influence external and internal stakeholders, providing them with key delivery plans on deployment activity, risks and expected timeline.
They will provide effective input into the work of OneMedical Group, to support the achievement of our vison and values:
Putting people first
A better future
Responsibilities will include:
- As the Patient Systems Lead you will manage the deployment of new clinical and ancillary systems into the business for new service and pathway roll out
- You will manage a lead on small business requests and incidents that a required for the core clinical and ancillary systems
- Be an expert of all our clinical systems
- Utilise change methodologies to identify and deliver the end-to-end clinical systems deployment
- Actively identify ways to improve the clinical system
- Aim to solve problems in the deployment and defect management process, by highlighting risks to the necessary stakeholders and outlining the resolution
- Manage and fix clinical system defects, ensuring all parties are aware of resolution plans and timeline
- Identify ways to improve the deployment and defect management process via documentation, updates and innovation
- Produce high quality updates to external and internal stakeholders outlining key activities, milestones for delivery and risks
- Manage own time and project delivery plans
- Build a good external and internal stakeholder reputation
- Question and challenge business decisions as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to A level in relevant subject or have significant equivalent previous proven experience
- Have the ability to identify and lead on all areas of systems delivery
- Be able to demonstrate experience in dealing with stakeholders and partners across multiple organisations
- Have a formal deployment or project training
- Desirably they have formal training in: Business and IT Systems Deployment & Adastra, EMIS or TPP
- Have knowledge of incident and risk management methodology
- Have knowledge of continual improvement life cycle
- Have the ability of working with a variety of business platforms and systems
- Have good communication/relationship building skills
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Location: The role requires hybrid working, from our base office at Bank Top Support Centre, Black Hill Rd, Leeds LS21 1PY and also remotely.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
- Company pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave + BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect the practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
Note: If you would like to apply directly, you can send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Previous candidates need not apply