Are you looking for a part-time, flexible opportunity in Payroll?
PA Media Group, the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services have a fantastic opportunity for a part time Payroll Administrator to work 3 days per week from our Howden headquarters.
You’ll be joining a small, close knit finance team that encourages new ideas to improve processes and productivity.
What we can offer you…
Part time hours over 3 days
- Flexible start and finish times
- An opportunity to work in a collaborative team
- Free onsite parking in a beautiful small market town with easy access to the M62
- Working in a friendly environment that supports team building and takes time out for Friday afternoon quizzes
What you’ll be doing…
Ensuring all staff are paid accurately and on time
- Inputting and performing detailed checks on all non-standard payroll items such as casual hours and overtime
- Collating and submitting payroll data to the outsourced payroll providers, both in the UK and overseas
- Posting payroll journals and payroll related banking transactions into an accounting system
- Preparing the monthly payroll reconciliations
- Dealing with enquiries from employees, HMRC and the outsourced payroll providers
- Maintaining procedure notes on the payroll process
- Playing a key role in implementing any changes to develop the payroll process.
What you’ll need…
A strong communicator?
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines?
- Advanced in your Excel skills?
- Proactive in your approach with a keen eye for detail?
Do you have…?
Ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially?
- Ability to work flexibly and using your own initiative?
- Experience using finance systems?
We’re working hard to ensure we provide an inclusive environment and as well as your skills and experience we’re also focused on who you are and what else you can bring. We recognise the importance of a healthy work life balance and positively encourage agile working.
We are always open to discuss an individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application as we may decide to close the advert early.