Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a dedicated retail support member to support Boutique sales and service by supporting the sales team on a daily basis from stock take preparation, stockroom standards, till area set up, product care and sanitation, etc
A Retail Support team member is part of a Boutique and Omni Channel Hybrid dedicated to client service and sales by ensuring client orders are packed and delivered in a timely manner at a Dior level aligned with the Boutique and Dior Online.
Retail Support offers a range of services to the HOD client via consignment, gift wrapping, Click and Collect and E reservation.
- In charge of inspecting all items being handled by Retail Support are in perfect condition and flag any issues to Care team
- Ensuring all packing standards are adhered to at Dior level
- 100% Stock Keeping Unit accuracy on goods packed versus client receipt order
- Will organise the orders due to be packed each morning together with the RS Coordinator and can support in absence of the TF Specialist
- Ensuring all goods returned to their department are checked, perfectly handled to avoid damaged and placed in right stockroom location
- Preparation of consignment: checking condition, Stock Keeping Unit accuracy and order accuracy in tandem with the Coordinator
- Overseeing the goods on hold in Retail support and action removal for goods on hold.
- Responsible for Omni Channel E reservation/Click and Collect picking process as part of the Omni channel experience and liaise with the team on rejections with qualitative information
- Will support RTW and Shoes department transfers when required
- Support preparation of stock take when required
This is flexible hours fixed-term contract.